How Can A Transitions Coach Help?
Life wasn't meant to be perfect. We are all here for a reason, and we each have the ability to create the life we want -- even in the face of sadness and struggle. The truth is that we all struggle in one way or another. We can stay positive, educate ourselves, explore possibilities, and not only survive, but learn to thrive in even the most dire of circumstances.
Often times the challenges we face are overwhelming and we don't know what steps to take. A caring, certified coach can reduce your stress and help you gain understanding and even peace and acceptance. You´ll feel confident and empowered as you take charge of your transition and manage it to the outcome you desire. inSIGHTful™ Living Coaches embody the philosophy of meeting you right where you are. Our life transition coaches are knowledgeable coaches that understand your unique circumstances -- as they have had similar experiences themselves -- bringing compassion, insight, and wisdom into the coaching relationship.
Examples of transitions might be:
- A stressful move or a job change, or even a career change
- A chronic illness such as cancer or diabetes, where lifestyle changes are needed
- A mid-life crises or a parent facing an empty nest
- A family with a special needs child
- A teen who wants to understand their life's purpose or direction
- An individual who wants to become a better leader
- A loss of a loved one, parent, child, friend, or spouse
I am passionate about helping my clients find strength in adversity so they can experience the joy in life that they deserve.
I have personally experienced a number of life transitions encompassing career, business, loss of a sibling, loss of parents, and the loss of a child, a divorce, a Down Syndrome child, a Down Syndrome sister, and the list goes on! I am a cancer survivor and have nursed my brothers and sisters through their own trials with cancer.
You can trust that I understand!